Effective Date: August 17, 2023
When you access or use our Site, we collect personally identifiable information from you, which may include your name, company, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, username and password. If you are a borrower, we may collect your loan number, financial information, the last four digits of your Social Security number or taxpayer identification number and the city, state and zip code of the primary property for your loan. This information is collected and stored electronically and physically when you contact us via the Site’s “Contact Us” page or when you register an account with us.
Where permitted by applicable law, we may combine your personal information with other non-personally identifiable information we have collected from you. We may also combine your personal information with information we receive about you from other sources, such as publicly available information sources and our service providers.
Information Collected Automatically
In addition, information about your computer hardware and software may automatically be collected by FCI when you use the Site. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, geographic location, referring website addresses and other technical information such as protocol status and substatus, bytes sent and received, and server information. We may also collect information about how you interact with the Site. This information is used by us for our business purposes, including for the operation and improvement of the Site, for technical troubleshooting, to maintain quality of the Site and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Site.
Cookies and Other Information Collection Tools
What are cookies? A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website or use an online service. When you visit the website or use the service again, the cookie allows that website or online service to recognize your browser or device. Cookies may store unique identifiers, user preferences and other information.
Duration of Cookies.We may use “session cookies” or “persistent cookies.” Session cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser or once your session ends. Persistent cookies remain on your device for much longer or until you or your browser erase them. Persistent cookies have varying durations that are dependent on their expiration date.
How do I control cookies?Web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Some web browsers provide settings that allow a user to reject cookies or to alert a user when a cookie is placed on the user’s computer, tablet or mobile device. Most mobile devices also offer settings to reject mobile device identifiers. Although users are not required to accept cookies or mobile device identifiers, blocking or rejecting them may prevent access to some features available through the Site.
How Information is Used
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- to provide the Site to you and to improve the Site;
- to create and manage your account with FCI;
- to operate, improve, and personalize the products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
- for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Site;
- to fulfil your requests;
- to communicate with you;
- For our other business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new services, enhancing our Site, improving our services, and identifying Site usage trends;
Sharing of Information
- With Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf. We share your personal information with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third parties to host the Site or assist us in providing functionality on the Site and provide data analysis and research on the Site.
- For Legal Purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- Changes of Control. We reserve the right to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
FCI does not share your personal information with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Links to External Websites and Online Services
Security Used & Retention of Personal Information
FCI uses reasonable security measures designed to prevent unauthorized intrusion to the Site and the alteration, acquisition or misuse of personal information, however, we will not be responsible for loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse of personal information that you provide through the Site that is stored by us, or for any damages resulting from such loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information.
Do Not Track
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any person under the age of 16. No parts of our Site are directed to or designed to attract anyone under the age of 16.
Under Nevada law, FCI does not sell your personal information. However, if you are a Nevada resident, you may submit a request that we not sell any personal information we have collected about you by contacting us as set forth below.
Questions / Contact Us
Notification of Changes